Financial Manager Europe
The WOLONG Electric Group, listed company in Shanghai China, currently has 55 Subsidiaries and employs over 18.500 people worldwide whereof 3.000 in Europe. The WOLONG Group is one of the leading manufacturers of electric power drive system solutions and is one of the Global TOP 5 players in this field. The product portfolio covers a range of rating from a few Watts to 130 MWatt of motors and drives, generators, power supply batteries, electric transmission and transmission equipment and other related products. In Europe the group has ten production locations and seven regional sales teams (145 fte in sales), responsible for the sales of all group products in Europe.
The European Region of the Wolong International Sales & Marketing Division, headquarters in Mönchengladbach, Germany has a challenging job opening for:
Financial Manager Europe
(minimum 2 days a week working in Mönchengladbach, Germany, other days to be determined)
Your primary role as a Financial Manager is facilitating managing the financial departments of the Regional Sales Organizations in Europe. Three out of the seven European regions have dedicated sales entities and in the other four regions the entity has split responsibility of Operations and Sales. You will manage the financial departments of the three sales entities and cooperate with the financial managers of the other four entities, reporting to the Wolong International head quarter in China.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information;
- Maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, forecast and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Signalling and formulating of opportunities, threats and risks an thus contributing to problem solving and advising in these matters;.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
- Determining and controlling budget and forecasting processes;
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
What we ask
- Bachelor level
- Five to ten years Experience in an international organisation in a financial role.
- Informed about relevant European applicable law and regulations in the different countries.
- You have the following competencies: planning, collaborating, convincing, analytical.
- You have an excellent command of English and preferred is a candidate who speaks Chinese as well. Speaking German is considered an advantage.
Apply for the vacancy of Financial Manager
You will receive our response after some time
You will be subscribed to our mailing list. If you do not agree you can unsubscribe via your user account or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolong and NCP Recruitment do not appreciate the acquisition of this advertisement as well as the offer of candidates via other recruitment and selection agencies.