Vice President Hans Wezenberg: “For our European Sales Division we are looking for an HR Professional with hands-on mentality who can set up and consolidate HR practices.”
The WOLONG Electric Group, listed company in Shanghai China, currently has 55 Subsidiaries and employs over 18.500 people worldwide whereof 3.000 in Europe. The WOLONG Group is one of the leading manufacturers of electric power drive system solutions and is one of the Global TOP 5 players in this field. The product portfolio covers a range of rating from a few Watts to 130 MWatt of motors and drives, generators, power supply batteries, electric transmission and transmission equipment and other related products. In Europe the group has ten production locations and seven regional sales teams (145 fte in sales), responsible for the sales of all group products in Europe.
The European Region of the Wolong International Sales & Marketing Division, headquarters in Mönchengladbach, Germany has a challenging job opening for:
HR Advisor Europe
(minimum 2 days a week working in Mönchengladbach, Germany, other days to be determined)
In this role you will be responsible for the set up and consolidation of all HR activities of the Regional Sales Organizations in Europe. Three out of the seven European regions have dedicated sales entities and in the other four regions the entity has split responsibility of Operations and Sales. You will be responsible for all HR activities of the three sales entities and cooperate with the HR departments of the other four entities, reporting to the Wolong International headquarters in China.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Converting HR strategy to change, leading to better and more efficient business processes in HR and your internal client: the European sales team.
- From your expertise you give direction and facilitate your colleagues from the Sales Department.
- You gain support and inspire others. You function as a sparring partner on HR subjects for your colleagues.
- You implement new (European) regulations, guidelines, employees contracts and policies
- You maintain contact with recruitment agencies and conduct recruitment yourself when necessary.
What we ask
- Bachelor level
- Some years working experience, preferably in an international HR role.
- You are independent in your role as HR-professional.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Hands-on mentality
- Results driven
- You have an excellent command of English. Speaking German and/or Chinese is considered an advantage.
Apply for the vacancy of HR Advisor
You will receive our response after some time.
You will be subscribed to our mailing list. If you do not agree you can unsubscribe via your user account or send an email to email@example.com
Wolong and NCP Recruitment do not appreciate the acquisition of this advertisement as well as the offer of candidates via other recruitment and selection agencies.